Jeopardy is a vastly well-liked TV quiz present within the US that turned the quiz format the other way up, offering contestants with basic information clues within the type of solutions reasonably than asking them direct questions. Members should establish the individual, factor, place or concept the clue describes, phrasing the response as a query.
And NBC not too long ago had a deal with for typography followers, delivering a fonts class within the quiz. However how effectively would you do? See the questions beneath (and see our information to one of the best free fonts and one of the best font pairings if you want to brush up).
There are 5 questions within the “actual font of data class” that got here up on Jeopardy this week. The questions are as follows (watch the video above if you wish to examine the solutions or see beneath).
1) Stanley Morison co-designed this font with a 3-word identify; it debuted in a sure London newspaper on October 3 1932.
2) Final identify of 18th-century Italian printer Giambattista, who designed an eponymous font that has a definite Q.
3) A 2007 documentary tells the story of this font developed in Switzerland in 1957.
4) Messenger is a synonym for this, the industry-standard font for screenplays. it seems prefer it was typewritten.
5) Vincent Connare designed this font with a 2-word identify for phrase balloons and youngsters’ apps. It has taken on a lifetime of its personal.
For extra typography choices on your personal work, see our picks of one of the best Google Fonts and finest monospace fonts.
Solutions: 1) What’s Instances New Roman? 2) What’s Bodini? 3) What’s Helvetica? 4) What’s Courier? 5) What’s Comedian Sans?